So, it my first massege in blog and I hope that it will be everythink alright!
I have never been in Latvia. It was a first time for me.
Of course I was very nervous because I didn't know what expect.
It was The most perfect and wonderful hollidays what I had in my Life.
This two weeks were very important for me because I met my grandparents and my relatives, even I met new friends.
The last time I saw my relatives when I have only 2 years old that's why I didn't remember them.
Ok. Firstly Maybe I start from Latvia.
It is a very beautiful and masterpiece place. There are so many forests and fields which take so many fresh air that I can't have in the city. When I came in my home ( I live in Kiev), I understood that It's very hardly to stay in the town. And want immediately return to Latvia. So many field flowers...
In Latvia I saw so many places, thank's my grandparents and my relatives, they are very good peope.
Thak's God that they are my relatives, I am lucky =).
They gave me a big love.
17 years passed ... two weeks what I had it was very short time.
But I know that it is the start!!!
I will see them again.


It's wonderful to see this start of yours!
ОтветитьУдалитьEgil