Well, besides my main education -
philology, I have another, it is
journalism. Today I had the journalism practice. Our "teacher" told us some intresting information about what we will do in the future week. We will have many useful meetings. Tomorrow we will have the meeting with the famous person Eduard Uspenskiy, but not everyone know his face, but I think everyone knows what he did. He invented the famous animation heroes - Cheburashka, Krokodil Gena, Dyadya Fedor.
Then after our lesson we went to the exhibition "WORLD PRESS PHOTO" where we were whatching near 200 pictures.
The idea of this photos is show to people some important events of the world.
And I want to show you some works what I noticed:
People even don't know about the process.
WAR
He is more than 70 years.
A mother and her son after war.
Before inauguration.
So I think there were more sad photos than happy.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий