Loneliness in the network
The book. I am a typical
girl who likes to read stories about love – fantastic, impossible love, true
love. About strong personalities, and magic between two people who can not be
without each other. I love to read that kind of books.
“Loneliness in the network” was one of them. To tell the truth I
became interested in this book because it was very popular. I am not that
person who likes something because it’s fashionable, but I was looking for
something to read and that made up my choice. From the first page till the last
one I could not put the book aside… It was very interesting to read what
happens in next moment every time.
I want to share the emotions
which I lived through while reading the book.
From this book began my
travel through the Yanush Leon Vishnevskiy’s books. Through his book I explored
Poland – he has unique way to describe nature. It impressed me so much, that I
even wanted to go there to feel all that on my own - nature, air, smells,
picturesque landscapes.. Guess what? I did that! I had a chance to go to Poland
after a while! It is a beautiful country with it's own unrepeatable features.
The country was exactly like the author has described in books.
After “Loneliness in the
network” I wanted to read all his books because his style of writing was close
to me. Also my favorite stories “Martyna” and “Anorexia Nervosa”. There I want to show some passage from
“Martyna”:
Right now, I remember the words of my grandmother, who
said that love - this is when you want someone to experience all four seasons.
When you want to run with someone from a spring storm strewn with lilac flowers
in the summer with someone to collect berries and bathe in the river. In autumn
together to make jam and seal the window from the cold. In winter - to help
survive a cold and long evenings, and when it becomes cold - with lighting the
stove.
My enclosing part of this story is
that not many days ago I met the author himself. He came to our city to present
his new books.
It was great and interesting
presentation. He is really good and smart man. After the interview he shared
the autographs. Unfortunately I was almost the last one, but he said that he
will sign everybody’s book – “until the last client”. It was very nice of him.
I think, it meant a lot to his readers.
So I got the autograph and even
manage to get a picture with him.
This meeting was so unexpected. The
day before I heard the news (I even did not expect to watch the news) that this
author is coming to Kiev for a couple of days, so I searched the meeting place
in the internet, called my friend and the next day we met him!
I am so happy that the dreams come
true, when you really believe!










Indeed, Julia! Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing with us!
ОтветитьУдалитьWhen did you manage to visit Poland without us knowing? :) :) :)
thank you very much)))))
ОтветитьУдалитьI showed photos from Poland in facebook, I was in Poland last year.